Ohio Backflow Useful Links
- Ohio Backflow Tester Application
- Ohio Certified Backflow Inspector Look Up Search
- Rule 1301:3-7-05 | Renewal of a Certificate as a Backflow Technician
Ohio Backflow Tester Certification Requirements
Must Be Approved by the State of Ohio Backflow Board To Attend Certification Course
The State Test
The Ohio-written state test will be given by the Ohio Department of Commerce on the 3rd Monday of the month with the exception of holidays falling on Monday. When this occurs, the exam will be given on the following day.
Ohio Backflow Tester State Exam Location: Ohio Department of Commerce 6606 Tussing Rd Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068-9009
The doors will open at 9:30 am with the test beginning at 10 am and ending at 12 noon.
Test Gauge School is now approved by the Ohio Department of Commerce as a backflow training school.
Students attending our course are eligible for special pricing for a brand-new Mid-West Instrument 845-5 Backflow Test Kit!
Student attending our course are Eligible for special pricing for a brand new Mid-West Instruments 845-5 Backflow Test Kit ! (Click Here for Student Discount Details)
CALL TEST GAUGE INC TO REQUEST ANY BELOW TRAINING COURSES
- ASSE /Michigain Backflow Tester Certification Course (40 hour)
- ASSE Michigain Tester Recertification Training (8 hour)
- Indiana Backflow Tester Certification Course (40 hour)
- Kentucky / Indiana Backflow Tester Certification Course (40 hour)
- Kentucky / indiana Backflow Tester Refresher Training Course (8 hour)
- Ohio Backflow Tester Certification Course (32 hour)
- Ohio Tester Recertification Training (8 hour)
- Repair Backflow Assemblies Course (6 hours)
- Utility Cross Connection Control Specialist Training (6 hours)